Repairs and Maintenance
Should you need urgent repair or maintenance our qualified licenced gas fitters provide a range of services:
- Pressure checks
- Pre house purchase gas safety certificate
- Gas leak repairs
- Pipe alterations
- Routine service & safety check for gas appliances
Ensure your gas fire is safe and in tip top condition with our routine service & safety check. Our check includes:
- Check fault codes
- Clean or replace filters
- Moisture protect the electrical components
- Check the gas pressures
- Temperature test
- Flue check
No one likes a surprise cold shower in the middle of a hot shower! Did you know there is a new product available so you don’t run out of gas called GasOwl?
Important Gas Safety Advice
For homeowners, property managers, hospitality and aged care facilities.
A Gas Safety Certificate verifies that a completed, connected installation or part gas installation is safe to use. Makes sure your gas appliances are serviced and checked regularly. Gas appliance manufacturers recommend an annual service and safety inspection.
If you smell gas inside your home...
- If it can be done safely, turn off all gas appliances
- If it can be done safely, turn off the gas supply at LPG cylinder or
at the meter
- Open doors and windows
- Leave electrical appliances or switches as they are – a flick off or on could cause a spark and ignite the gas
- Don’t use your phone in the area
- Contact us on 0800 37 47 37 as you’ll need a licensed gas fitter to come to check the appliance and system
- If the smell persists in the house go outside to a safe place away from the building
I would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Clyne and Bennie and their services."
Mike Ryder | NOVOTEL & IBIS CHRISTCHURCH