Do you want a job where job security is important?
Business is booming, we have got so many projects on the go that we need another pair of hands.
- Do you want a great place to work where you will have plenty of scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting projects?
- Are you a qualified plumber looking for a new challenge?
We can offer:
- Top hourly rate
- Excellent tool allowance
- Company vehicle for the purpose of travelling to and from work
- Company apparel, phone and tablet/laptop
- A chance to progress your career with development and upskilling (CPD)
Here's what we need from you:
- Hold a current practicing license and New Zealand work permit
- High standards of workmanship and knowledge of current NZ Building Code regulations and standards
- Have a full clean NZ driver’s license
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and emails)
- A sense of humour would be a desirable asset
Our company has been a leader within the plumbing industry for many years and as winners of the "New Zealand Master Plumber of the Year" and "Canterbury Master Plumbers award for excellence” we would like to share our success with you as we grow the electrical side of our business.
If you are ready for a new challenge and believe you have the skills required then please apply online with a cover letter and CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.