Rheem Continuous Flow 20L Outdoor
$1,332.78 – $1,366.46
Rheem continuous flow gas water heaters deliver hot water when you need it, for as long as you need it.
Working differently from traditional storage water heaters, continuous flow water heaters only heat water on demand rather than heating and storing water until needed.
They are ideal for homes with high peak loads or when hot water is required occasionally such as at a holiday home.
- Flamesafe overheat protection
- 6 star energy rating
- Digital display for easy fault diagnosis and service
- Frost protected down to –20°C
- Rheem EZ Link® compatible to link two units for increased delivery
- Optional remote temperature controllers
- All Rheem Gas Continuous Flow products comply with legislative requirements (Gas and Electrical Certification Amendments 2013)
- Model: Continuous Flow 874820NFZ/LFZ
|L/Min@25°C Rise||20 L/min|
|Gas Input Max||MJ/Hr||157|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas or ULPG|
|Gas Connection||“/mm||RP ¾/20|
|Min. Gas Supply Pressure NG/LPG||kPa||1.13/2.75|
|Water Supply Pressure (Min – Max)||kPa||120-1000|
|Minimum Flow Rate||2L/Min|
|Cold Water Connection||“/mm||RP ¾/20|
|Hot Water Connection||“/mm||RP ¾/20|
|Approx Wt Empty||kg||16|
|Freeze Protection||Natural Gas & ULPG|
|Electricity Supply||1 x 10amp 240V/50Hz (3 pin plug)|
Shipping times vary for different products please see the list below for estimated shipping timeframes.
|Vanities (excluding Brighton range)||Vanities are custom made and have a lead time of 2 weeks. A delivery date will be emailed on receipt of your order.|
|Vanities (Brighton range)||5-7 days|
|Heat Pumps||5-7 days|
|Gas Fires||3-5 days|
|Installation Accessories||2-3 days|
|Water Filters||3-5 days|
|Water Heating Products||3-5 days|